WSCC - County Local Forum’s start in June
Published: 19 May 2022
This June and July, all residents from across the county are invited to their nearest County Local Forum.
The forum is a place for locals to meet their County Councillors and ask any questions they have on county council-related business.
Officers from West Sussex County Council’s Communities Team will also be available to help answer any questions on local community matters.
The County Local Forums will be run on the following days:
- Tuesday 7 June, 7pm – 9pm: Mid Sussex County Local Forum at East Grinstead Library
- Thursday 9 June, 7pm - 9pm: Adur County Local Forum at Shoreham Library
- Thursday 16 June, 10am – 12pm: Chichester County Local Forum at County Hall, Chichester
- Monday 20 June, 7pm – 9pm: Arun County Local Forum at Bognor Regis Library
- Wednesday 22 June, 7pm – 9pm: Crawley County Local Forum at Crawley Library
- Monday 4 July, 7pm – 9pm: Worthing County Local Forum at Worthing Library
- Thursday 7 July, 7pm – 9pm: Horsham County Local Forum at Horsham Library
Each forum covers the entire district or borough area.
If you are unsure of which County Local Forum you need to attend, visit www.westsussex.gov.uk and search for ‘district and borough councils’ where you can type in your postcode to find out.
If you would like to attend your local session or ask a question, you can email email@example.com or sign up via Eventbrite.
If you would like to ask a question, please email at least five working days before the event as having the questions in advance will help ensure they can be answered in full at the meeting.